This blog has now reached it's end. The American Adventure has finished. Will there be a sequel in the near future? One will never know, but for now let's let the credits roll...

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Chapter 90

Today's episode is brought to you by the letters E, W and F.

Yeap, it's a new LPW recording!


Go find out what it is. If you don't know, don't talk to me. Ever.

Just kidding - don't talk to me for a week.

Now apologies first. And some other things in neat point form.
- I didn't have anyone to record this thing for me. So the camera had no place to be. Hence it's zoomed right at my face.
- The sound is very off balance also due to the camera position.
- Note my awesome 'constipation' face and the head bobbing

Enjoy.

Once again, today's episode is brought to you by the letters

E

W

and

F

^_^

No comments: