Last Edited - November 14 2009.
- My CD collection
- Making money and buying almost anything I like.
- Late night mamak sessions with random people
- Mom's spaghetti (mine is no where near in comparison)
- My drum kit
- Jamming with the Teen Street band (yes you guys get special mention)
- 7-11 and Viran
- Going to Summit
- Rain (yes.. I miss the rain. I haven't had any since I got here)
- Yee Mee (all the varieties of it - claypot, fried, braised ... etc etc)
- My Toy Collection
- 7 RM movies and the unlimited time to watch them
- Mom's baking - everything from brownies to apple cakes and pies.
- spices in the fridge (all I have here is salt and pepper.. everything else is so expensive)
- chinese rice wine
- Frozen burger patties (really cheap ones)
- Longan syrup mix
- Impromptu practices at my house with Calbin, Ahloo and others who've been there.
- My Calvin & Hobbes collection.
- Eating out.
- The chicken rice chili, and perhaps some other kinds. But mainly that one.
- Eating cheap-ish sushi
- Tau foo fah and other tong sui.
* MORE EDITS*
- Durian. Lots of Durian.
- Koko Crunch