This blog has now reached it's end. The American Adventure has finished. Will there be a sequel in the near future? One will never know, but for now let's let the credits roll...

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Chapter dappy hothers may

I'll be away over the weekend for more adventures, so I thought I'd post this out now.

Time to flex those writing muscles again.

Dedicated to mumsies.

___________________________

It seems a day a year is really no big deal for some
and others simply cannot wait for that one day to come
It's just like Christmas day, New Years or Valentine's
it comes around just once a year and I think that's just fine.

But people say to take one day and make it such a fuss
is not the slightest bit sincere to anyone and, thus,
they simply do not bother and they call us hypocrites
But I say that on these people this title truly fits.
I don't know why they make me out to be so bad or worse
At least I took to time to sit and write this little verse.

I know that I don't really say it quite enough at all
and true my actions simply show how well I drop the ball
the things I might have said and things I didn't do or did
all merely prove how much I'm really still a dumb ol kid.

I may not be the model son, the best in history
although at times I tend to think that person's really me
my constant disobediences, my witty rebel tongue,
my sarcastic personality deserves to be hung.

So I would say your greatest triumph in the world must be
despite all these shortcomings you still put up with me.
I'd like to say I haven't got a clue to how or why
But that would just be nothing but a 100 percent lie.

I do know why, I do know how, it's clear for all to see
it isn't rocket science, it's simple - mum loves me.

So this collection of my words I dedicate to you
It isn't much at all but it's the best that I can do

Happy Mother's Day dear mum, I'll say it till I'm blue
for all to see and read - Dear Mumsies, I love you.






No comments: