This blog has now reached it's end. The American Adventure has finished. Will there be a sequel in the near future? One will never know, but for now let's let the credits roll...

Friday, May 1, 2009

It RAINED!

Yes it rained!!! In Hollywood! At last! A source of water other than the tap! And the shower! And the school water cooler!

It rained!!!

Well... technically it rained.

But comparing the rain here to the rain in malaysia is like comparing the drip you get from a leaky tap to the great flood of Noah.

But I felt TWO drops of rain on my face! I could actually feel it! 

The sad part is I could actually count rain droplets on my face. That's some lousy rain. Come on. Give me more please!

But it rained! 

That's a good thing!

RAIN RAIN COME LA PLEASE
MUST I GO DOWN ON MY KNEES?
WHEN YOU RAIN IT'S NOT ALOT
RAIN A BIT MORE CAN OR NOT?

-KJ

No comments: