This blog has now reached it's end. The American Adventure has finished. Will there be a sequel in the near future? One will never know, but for now let's let the credits roll...

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Chapter GAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA

Ok.

Time for some comic relief between posts. I'm not going to post much within these next few days due to finals, so I thought I'd share something that just made me laugh so hard I nearly fell out of my seat.

So, I have this blog hooked to google analytics which I use every once in a while for fun.

And I looked down at the keyword referral. Nothing special.

-KJ American Adventure
-kjsamericanadventure
-anjingpanas (this is actually not the funny one)

and some others.

And then there was this.

homer simpson kissing inspector gadget.

That's right.

Someone in google must have been looking for that and stumbled across my blog.

So, Mr. 'homer-simpson-kissing-inspector-gadget', if you're reading this, SHAME ON YOU.



1 comment:

cheryl woo said...

LOL @ homer simpson kissing inspector gadget