This blog has now reached it's end. The American Adventure has finished. Will there be a sequel in the near future? One will never know, but for now let's let the credits roll...

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Chapter blinkblink - The Christmas Adventure Pt 4

The LA Department of Water and Power puts up a whole mile of Christmas lights every year. I decided to bike down (it was pretty darn far and tiring) and check it out.

Note 1 - The cars you see in the pictures can't be helped. It's also a 'drive-by' tour and the pedestrians have to be on the other side of the road. So it was virtually impossible to take pictures of the lights with no cars in them. I did manage a few out of sheer coincidence.

Note 2 - Some of the pictures are blurry because my hands were shivering. It was very windy and almost 4 degrees C that night.

Note 3 - The little particles you see in some of the pictures obscuring the image - that's not snow. I wish it was. It's actually the dust particles blown up by the air and they're reflecting the camera flash.

But anyway, enjoy.


*Disclaimer - The audio has been blocked in 'certain countries' because of the music I'm using (which is weird because I got that off youtube in the first place). So if it doesn't work for you, let me know and I'll fix it.

Merry Christmas.

A very super special Christmas Post to come tomorrow on Christmas Day here in Hollywood.

Merry Double Christmas.

No comments: