This blog has now reached it's end. The American Adventure has finished. Will there be a sequel in the near future? One will never know, but for now let's let the credits roll...

Monday, October 12, 2009

Chapter X - Student Musings Pt 3

If you followed my tweets you'd remember my thumb suffered from some cracked skin.

And I needed something to protect it while I held my drumsticks. I would've opted for a Band Aid, but I didn't have one and I wasn't going to buy a box of them just for that.

So, meet the alternative.

KJ'S SUPER DUCT TAPE THUMB.
TADAAA!

------------
There's a small bit of floor that isn't carpeted in the apartment - the kitchen. And I mop it every weekend. Problem is I have no bucket for the mop. No pail nothing.

Problem, meet SOLUTION.

SOLUTION, punch problem in the face.

If you look carefully, you'll realise that the bathtub doesn't even have a stopper.

Hence the cup.

Yes that's a cup keeping the water in.

And yes, it's a bath tub.

Student life is awesome.

No comments: