This blog has now reached it's end. The American Adventure has finished. Will there be a sequel in the near future? One will never know, but for now let's let the credits roll...

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Chapter Buns

Ok, it's been a while, but there hasn't been anything out of the ordinary happening lately. I've been practicing like normal, and life goes on. But I did manage to catch a couple of free concerts online. Mercy Me's on tour right now and if you follow them on Twitter, they announce they're concert online streams there. Or you can just randomly watch m.ercy.me and see if anything's up. I've enjoyed watching them live twice already now.

Other than that, it's all been normal.

But today, I bring you my latest LPW video. Yay for me! I haven't been recording as much this quarter, but I'll try. Basically because this time around, I'm doing the Fusion LPW which is usually empty in the second hour and I have the whole hour to myself. So I end up playing for an hour, and I can't just leave the camera on for an hour.... hence, I keep forgetting to record. But this time I did.

I'm also doing the Jazz LPW again, and like the last time, I'm not recording it because it's more like a workshopping thing instead of performance every week, but I'll definitely get it on the final like last time - 3 songs at once.

And I'm also in an LPW called the Schroeder LPW, which is an improv class... And he won't let anyone video it... so.... you're stuck with scarce LPW's for this quarter and probably the next.

But savour now the video I bring you.

The volume is screwwy. I dunno why. It just is. But to compensate, we have special video choreography courtesy of my drum teacher. And you get to see me in action in my new Passion T-Shirt. Cool eh.

Enjoy.

No comments: