This blog has now reached it's end. The American Adventure has finished. Will there be a sequel in the near future? One will never know, but for now let's let the credits roll...

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Happy Fankskiffing

KJ's Cover Tunes Double Bonus Thanksgiving Super Special Back to Back Two for the price of One Offer One Time Only Ultimate Crazy Frenzy Extra Deal!

Woah, that didn't even make sense.

Anyway.. double edition of KJ's Cover Tunes. Twas a long weekend, and I decided to have some fun. Enjoy the crappy sound.



If you're reading this, you're homework assignment is to get iTunes, and subscribe to the Passion Messages Podcast. Don't miss out. Please. I beg you.

Cheers.

*Edit*
Watch carefully into the first Chorus of 'Bring it all together'. The drumstick flip in my left hand blew myself away when I saw it. It's AWESOME. How the heck did I do that....

No comments: