This blog has now reached it's end. The American Adventure has finished. Will there be a sequel in the near future? One will never know, but for now let's let the credits roll...

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Chapter HNO3 - The Halloween Adventure Pt 3 (Final)

Ok. Here's just some random photos I took.

Bear in mind a couple of things

- It was crowded as hell
- It was dark
- People were walking in every direction and didn't stand still
- My camera ran out of batteries like 20 minutes into the night

With that in mind, I got very few photos, some of them were blur, some of them didn't even have anything in them and it was just a bunch of random photos. But I think it gives you a better idea of what it was like that night. So here they are anyway.

__________________

On a totally unrelated note, I don't usually post food up here anymore, but I was so proud of this one I simply had to. This is one of those 'I dunno what I'm doing I just hope it tastes nice' moments where I just wanted to make something but had no clue how to do it.

Presenting, KJ's delicious onion soup.

Recipes upon request.




No comments: