This blog has now reached it's end. The American Adventure has finished. Will there be a sequel in the near future? One will never know, but for now let's let the credits roll...

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Chapter 49 - The Jazz Bar

I'm going to do a series of music nights called the 'Jazz Bar' every now and then. Maybe on weekends once my holidays are gone. A treat, for all those who eagerly want me to show off the piano skills that I do not possess *cough*cough*mymum*cough*cough*

So, yesterday night was the first installment of the Jazz Bar. Here's a short video of what goes on.


Stay tuned to my MSN status or @kengjoon on twitter for updates on when the next one's happening. It'll happen when it happens, so keep a look out for it. I apologise for the 'key tapping' sound.. it's a cheap-ish keyboard so bear with it and just enjoy.

No comments: