This blog has now reached it's end. The American Adventure has finished. Will there be a sequel in the near future? One will never know, but for now let's let the credits roll...

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Chapter dx/dy - Anjing Panas

So I was thinking of continuing the DUN DUN DUN post just for fun. I thought it built suspense - which it certainly didn't. But it was a cool thing to note that I'm actually a 100% done with my quarter. Now all I have to do is finish my finals and whoopee - I'm 1/6th of the way complete with my awesome drum skillzzzzz (when you add more 'z's it's more cool)

But I had an extremely American adventure just a couple of minutes ago and I decided I needed to post it here. 

Welcome then, to America's answer to the Ramly Burger.

The Street Hot Dog


It's 100% wholesome goodness with a huge beef frank fried in grease until it's crispy on the outside, with a whole ton of onions and peppers deep fried in grease, and topped with crispy bacon fried in grease and smothered in mustard, ketchup and mayonnaise that's fried in grease. Okay, maybe not, but it's so greasy, it wouldn't make any difference. 

And it's delicious.

The power of the combined flavours and the amazing smell of the grease- I mean, sausage, coupled with the fact that I was just on my way home from the practice labs after 4 and a half hours of practice - which seriously makes you hungry - resulted in a very famished me consuming the hot dog with such vigour that my entire face was contorted. 


It looked as if the hot dog was attacking me, but it truth I was attacking it! Ha ha! Touche! En Garde! Whatever else that sounds cool at the end of this sentence!

That's that then. I have officially completed one of my missions on my 'To do list' aka 'THE GREAT AMERICAN ADVENTURE" - eat a street hot dog. 

Next update at the end of the week - finals week is coming 

DUN DUN DUN!!!!

(Sorry, I had to put that in.)