This blog has now reached it's end. The American Adventure has finished. Will there be a sequel in the near future? One will never know, but for now let's let the credits roll...

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Filler Post

I have not been uploading LPWs for a while now. Long story short, I'm filling up my credits with only two LPWs - both of which have no current recordings. One because I'm not allowed, and the other because I'll only record it on the final.

So instead of LPW videos, I'm now branching into actual music. Some of these tunes will serve as demos for me to use in the event that someone does ask me for samples of my music. Crappy as they are now, they are bound to improve.

So here you go. Real music.

Enjoy.




The Gargantuan Yosemite Post is coming. I just finished uploading my pictures. Now to arrange my videos. Patience my dears.

No comments: