This blog has now reached it's end. The American Adventure has finished. Will there be a sequel in the near future? One will never know, but for now let's let the credits roll...

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Chapter continue

Short blurb.
To let you know I haven't died.
I'm still here.
Busy.
Very busy.
3 bands?!
Yes three.
Rehearsals.
Practices.
Did I mention 3 bands?
But I'm still here.
Just so you know.
Victor Wooten concert was amazing.
More on that later.
Promise.
Running out of food.
No time this week.
Looks like lots of ramen.
Survive till weekend?
I hope.
Been rainy all week.
Good.
Cold.
Good.
Have a new plight.
Going for audition in Feb.
Cruise ship drummer.
Yeah, you heard right.
Jazz/Latin/stuff I hope.
Me.
On a ship.
Playing drums.
Free lodgings.
Free food.
3-6 months.
Paid.
Lots of money a month.
I.
Want.
This.
Job.
But here's the plight.
Requirements.
Over 21.
Check.
Excellent sight reading.
Err... check.
Resume.
No check.
Never made a resume in my life.
Drummer's resume?
How does that work?
Have to cobble one together from scratch.
Not sure how.
Not a lot to put on it.
Played drums for God a ton.
Does that count?
Counts for Him I guess.
Hope it works.
Hope I even make the auditions.
I want the audition more.
The job doesn't really matter.
I need to test my skills.
So resume.
Make it past stage 1.
Hopefully.
Wish me luck.
And stuff.
Wooten update later.


Er.


Yeah.


Ok.


Cool.


Stop reading.


I'm done.


End.


No really.


Finished.


There's no more.


Stop scrolling down.


There isn't any special content down here.


You're wasting your time.


I'm not writing anymore.


I'm not.


I said I'm not.


This is not a trick.


It really is the end.


Stop.


Stop I say.


Why are you still here?


Why?


Get back to work.


Stop wasting time on the internet.


You heard me.


I'll tell your boss.


I will.


Bye.


Bye already.


Geez.


.

No comments: